|Age:||53 years and 214 days|
|City:||Key Largo, USA|
|Registration:||28 August 2012|
|Languages:||English (10), German (3)|
|Weight:||84 kg (185 lb)|
|Height:||170 cm (5 ft 6 ins)|
My (short version) 'Story:'
I'm a Scuba Instructor here in sunny Key Largo. Naturally I love the ocean and water sports. I'd be in the wrong business otherwise. I live a very 'keysy' life-style - no stress and comfortably modest. I wouldn't have it any other way. With that said about a "keysy lifestyle", not an alcoholic or drug user, just love the laid back lifestyle and low key pace.
Though at work I do meet a lot of new people but not really interested in random, rather get to know someone over time, and see if there is a spark, and see where the spark might lead. If there is chemistry, no drama, hopefully would have made a new friend.
Although I am not very shy (at all - maybe to a fault) I do feel a bit awkward in writing an introduction. I much rather meet and get to know you. Anyway, this is the way it starts - right?
Perfect match...? A good question, if you can pick 3 things from the below list, please send me a note or a wink ;)
1. Do you like island living?
2. See point #1 ? (no nudging...but a yes is a good answer to number 1)
3. Would you ? do you? Scuba Diving, Spear Fishing, Free Diving or just like to watch...???...Yes can answer yes to each ;)
4. would you like to go or go regularly to Concerts, music festivals or performance arts (like a play?)
5. Bar-b-que with friends in the marina with wine, beer or rum drinks......?
6. Happy hour at a decent bay-side bar and grill in the village....?
1. I have 3 sons not living with me.
2. Meet all standard requirements (loyal, honest, smart, funny, good looking, mature, spontaneous and passionate!)
3. Have the best in the job in the world - really! :)
4. Live alone - and have lived/been around the world - alone - lol :) point: don't live with mommy!
5. Am short'ish ( 5'7" tall) but... as some women have said (to others) that size doesn’t matter ... I do have a sense of humor that is larger than the boring tall men... did you laugh or smile ! ??
6. Did I mention; I am a musician (play the guitar.) My friends say I'm pretty good and ask me to play for them frequently but I'm certainly no pro.
7. Happier now than ever in life!
Please have a look at my profile and pics and if you'd like to meet me please 'wink' or something so I can get in touch with you.
Hopefully hear from you soon...